Arbitrage Technologies APIs simplify the direct access to Global Financial Exchanges, making native data comprehensible and tradable, instantly.

Current Market Structure

Access to financial markets is extremely complex, expensive and talent is hard to find. Arbitrage Technologies simplifies the entire user process and experience, saving time and 90% on software development costs. “In todays market structure, only 53% of trading volume is executed on Global Financial Exchanges such as Nasdaq and NYSE. So where is the other 47% trading interest that is not displayed on the global markets ?” (Source SEC). At Arbitrage Technologies we aim to create better markets with more direct participation in particular from the buy side.

New Business Model

Arbitrage Technologies API decodes the complex native binary data of the exchange to deliver it in common software. Instantly. Compared to todays solutions our users work with a superior product, as we took out ALL friction. Network latency is reduced to the maximum as there is no data, trade or tech hub in the middle. Users can connect in the exchange colocation or in the new Google Cloud. Our technologies are patented, certified by CME and we are an official technologies partner for CME. Order and Trade APIs are ready but first we focus on data. The best data is the one you can Arbitrage !

As seen on:

Capital and derivatives markets change rapidly. Change is driven by ever-growing amounts of data combined with speed, remote access and Cloud computing. AT's patented software is designed to help customers interpret native exchange data, reads exchange specifications automatically and delivered in APIs in truly real time. New software releases from the exchange are automatically updated. The software can interpret native exchange data from the Google Cloud Platform and CME Smart Stream to deliver it in Python, Java, C++ and Apple Swift, instantly. AT Software is certified by CME and Core Technologies are easily adaptable to access all Global Financial Exchanges.

555 Montgomery Street, Suite 605 San Francisco CA 94111

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.